Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Like a Panderer

A Magna bike,which is similar to mine, though mine is not a "girls" bike, like the one in the photo. Mine is usually parked in the grass like this one, though.
Today, I am going to see the Assistant State Attorney about doing community service, in lieu of paying 100 bucks for the open container ticket that I got, when cops crept up on me in an alley behind a building, where no tourist would see me and become offended. The rains and the fact that my bike got stolen means that I have not done one minute of community service. It is better to keep in contact with them, rather than wait for them to approach you and arrest you at the most inconvenient time. It is always when you have just gotten food and are ready to eat it. When you get to the jail, they just throw it out. It is always when you have just 20 bucks in your pocket, which they take for their "administrative surcharge," so that when you get out, you are totally broke and have to walk the 5 miles from the jail back into town.
So, that is the order of the day. If I am still ambitious, I will go to social security and get yet another copy of my ss card. They don't really weather floods well...
I am ready to get on a garbage truck and run behind it all day for 75 bucks...
I might try to enlist the help of Chelsea and friends up in Jacksonville in order to find any kind of job. The street musician thing is magical, but, when money is tight it forces one to play things that make one feel like a panderer...
Here is a picture from about a year ago. There is a cat and an angel and a portable radio in it, if you look closely enough! That cat knew how to "blend in."

We Have A Praying Mantis Now

The other night, Jim turned on his light and observed a praying mantis, which was actively devouring bugs and things. He watched it for a while and then became bored when the insect took a lot of time to finish off a moth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.