Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Drink, Drink and be Karrie




Karrie and I have been quite the item around town.
She wakes up in the morning and drinks hard liquor.
She gets in a lot of trouble and we have been trespassed and/or run off from half of St. Augustine.
She needs "somebody," and just likes to be held.
She falls asleep within seconds of me putting my arms around her.
She has an amazing ability to walk around asking for money and get it. I used to be angry when I had only made 7 bucks in an hour of playing and she would walk up and say "Some guy gave me 25 bucks."
Then, she would ask to borrow my bike to go to the liquor store.
I haven't paid for booze all week.
The lady at the shelter thinks that I should go to AA meetings.
Last night, ironically, Karrie and I went behind the church to drink. Going on Inside the church was an AA meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.