Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Having Been Tortured


I've got to say something today, to keep the blog current and interesting.
Yesterday, Karrie and I drank early in the morning. We came to the library. Then, we left and got more malt liquour.
We sat behind the shrine to the Lady of La Leche, the one with the 100 foot cross (or so.) It started raining, as we finished the 4 pack of 211 Malt Liquour. "I'll go get another one, I don't mind the rain, said Karrie," before riding off on my bike with some of my money. I did well the previous day, Sunday.
We drank more and then were just in time to go to eat at St. Francis House.
Somehow, we decided to get an early nights rest, and went to Henry Black's Porch to sleep.
Karrie tossed and thrashed about, and as soon as I fell asleep she would bump me or roll over and squash me. It was like a sleep deprivation torture.
This morning, I told her that I loved her, but couldn't hang out and drink all day with her, and not even play at all for the tourists. I was down to $6.35 this morning, and no cigarettes, and having had very little sleep and having been tortured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.