Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Vision, Now.








I Just like Linda Ronsadt.


It is sunny and in the 70's here, with a warm breeze blowing.


I have been surviving upon playing at Eustus' spot, until such a time as he arrives and asks me "How much longer?" I then add one more hour to the workload, afterwhich, I leave.
Time is ticking on that heautiful day out there, so, off I go to my spot.

Will It Help Her?
I can see Karrie at the edge of the road, holding her sign. She did away with the simple word "help," and has changed it to something else. She felt that the word "help" might alarm people; perhaps make them think that she is being forced into holding the sign by some sort of pimp, who is waiting in the bushes to take her money and who holds her in slavery. She made the decision this morning, after having a vision come to her in a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like bottles that wash up with notes in them