Tuesday, July 27, 2010

$2.79 A Gallon

I woke up around 5 am., and almost went to the labor pool. I went back to sleep, and woke again, in time for The Coffee Club. I only wanted coffee, because I had started Doctor Christopher's 3 day fast and cleanse and mucous-free diet, the night before (Mon.) with the purchase of some prunes and a half gallon of apple juice.

Fiona Apple (right?)


9 am. I could feel the lymph glands in various parts of my body tingling, as they took advantage of a reprieve from the morning eggs and grits and bread, which they had come to brace themselves for on a regular basis.



Doctor's Orders


10 am. I decide to get two energy drinks, though they are not technically part of the fast, in fact, Dr. Christopher (so listen well,) wrote words to the effect of "avoid stimulants" like coffee, while on the juice diet. I think his reasoning is that they will be an irritant.


10:30 I have hidden the apple juice in the graveyard. Also, I have written the previous sentence for the first time ever; since I began to write, at the age of six...I have hidden the apple juice in the graveyard... (what if I just stumbled on a code which will cause flags to pop up on FBI computers!)


Mass Appeal

There is a quart left. I will walk the quarter mile to the Save-A-Lot, and get another half gallon, with my food card. This is my plan. Why must life be so complicated?

Then, I will probably sit somewhere and mess around with the guitar. It will be music for those who only consume apple juice, and it might not have "mass appeal" (excuse pun)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.