Friday, August 27, 2010

Grape Juice In The Graveyard



The community of Mobile is quietly rallying around me.


I filed a police report on the stolen Johnson this morning.


Not much to do but drink some grape juice, and read in the graveyard.


It has been 3 days now.

Last night, there was a Revival, at the Convention Center. I was invited in, as I passed by.


I told the ladies who invited me that I was on my way to wash myself in the park, and then, if I felt 'revived" I would join in.


Someone in the park said that they were serving food at the Revival. It seems like they use food to lure people to church sometimes.


I went and drank juice at the sleeping spot, instead, and talked to the two guys.


I moved to the porch, because of a couple ants, and went to sleep there.


There was a violent thunderstorm in the early morning, and soon the two guys who sleep around the side had joined me on the porch, along with another mysterious figure, who showed up, as the rainfall began to intensify, and who stayed at the far end.

Whenever the lightning flashed, I caught a glimpse of him, and wondered if he is the one who had stolen my guitar. He looked rather old and frail.

I think it will become evident who stole the guitar, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.