Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mobile On Ten Dollars A Day

My Yolk Is Easy
It is Tuesday morning, I woke up with 32 cents, and the slowly dawning realization that if I want to make a living playing music, I need to formulate a different strategy, or stop spending 10 bucks per day on smoke and drink.
I have decided to pour more energy into my craft. I will try to cut back on the time spent blogging, and add it to the time spent working on songs. I have about a dozen "working titles" now, and it seems like the open mic opportunities come fast upon me, and I am caught with incomplete songs, which aren't "ready for prime time."
So, I shorten this post, which isn't a hard thing to do, since nothing of note happened yesterday.
I gave away my hard boiled egg, yolk and all.
I gave it to Daniel, the tall guy with a bald spot, who walks around carrying nothing at all except the clothes on his back. He doesn't smoke or drink, not even coffee. He always goes for "seconds" and "thirds" at the coffee club. Maybe his vice is "lust of the palate." Everybody has an "Achilles heel," even Achilles had one.
Daniel is always ready to talk at length about Government plots and dictators who are trying to recruit people into Satanic cults and use them to perpetrate crimes against the "good people." He said there is a "sameness" plot, whereby the dictators want everyone to of the same mind.
"They" use music as one of the means through which they attempt this. He adds that this is why they let heavy metal bands tour countries like Russia and sing about evil things. "They" try to quash music about love and peace, afraid that people will become free spirited and less easy to control, and turn into murderers.
I gave Daniel my egg this morning.
Dietary Cure For Sore Knee
The past couple of days, I have eaten a can of mixed vegetables, along with a can of either mackerel or salmon,. I have also noticed a vast improvement in the soreness of my left knee, which, only two weeks ago, hurt so much that I could barely walk.
The fish oil, along with the vegetables, may be the remedy at work. I am still walking the same distance every day, so I can rule out "staying off of it," as the reason for the improvement.
My Cereal Is Light
I gave my bowl of cereal to (name removed by request) I was still pretty full from the salmon and vegetables, which I had eaten pretty late Monday evening.
(name removed by request), is the guy who I referred to as "the guy whose name I forget," in a previous post. He, like Daniel, walks around with only the clothes on his back. He believes that his grandfather was one of, if not THE guy who shot John F. Kennedy.
The Three Tramps
He looks like he could be (name removed)'s Grandfather!
The man was the "Grand Wizard" of the KKK, at one time, and the head of some group called something like "The Christian Identity Movement." (name removed by request) told me all of this over an Earthquake Lager the other night. Supposedly, this is all documented.
He (his Grandfather) was very likely one of the "three tramps," of infamy, being an ex-military sharpshooter and one who has been placed at the scene through some evidence, and who hated Kennedy. He also has strongly implied to (name removed by request) that he harbors some big dark secret, and has made quite "a name" for himself in a huge way.
(name removed by request) also shares with Daniel a belief that there is a Satanic cult active in Mobile,
I gave him my cereal this morning.
I Miss Church
Saturday night, into Sunday morning, I played until 4 am. I woke up Sunday morning almost at noon. I realized then that I had overslept and missed a chance to go to church with Jeff, the potter, who I met at my playing spot and who offered to meet me at the library and bring me with he and his family to their church, which supposedly has a strong musical presence.
There is always next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.