Friday, July 1, 2011

Can't Linger On The Keys

The Man who stands out in front of a certain restuarant and acts like he, (not his wives family) owns it; he also acts like a neighborhood watchdog, he who has called police before, and reported the drinkings of alcohol in the park which sits caty cornered to his restaurant.
He is kind of activist against the homeless in general, the bums in particular, and the bums that panhandle are what he did his Thesis on.
He has prominently taped up in some of his windows, news of the anti-panhandling laws, and beseeches people not to give in to anyone's begging
Man With The Hat Speaks Out
Imagine that. Imagine the man with the hat speaking out.
Standing out in front of his restaurant with his hat on his head, giving vent to the sum of his reasonings.
He isn't preparing food; he's agitating with hat on head, instead.
Yes, the Man With The Hat, had some harsh things to say, regarding charges which had been dismissed against me. In the mind of The Man With The Hat, though; I must have broken the statute, word for word.
The Order of this day will be to see about the local newspaper's "recanting" editor.
I Talk To The Federal Defendants
The Federal Defendants greeted me warmly and congratulated me upon my victory.
The assistant guy reassured me that a certain person at the Press Register operation would be more than happy to run a story in which it is announced that I was let go and not charged as originally charged.
I think about living way up in Washington State and panning for gold in the streams, living off of a lot of fish; and playing music around the Seattle area for fun, skill, health and wine money.
I have lived there before. The most noticable thing, to me was the dimness of the sun. The lattitude of Seattle places it up near where Newfoundland is, to use a New England reference. Yes, the sun is just that much dimmer and not a raging fireball in the sky, like it can be in Alabama. Yet, in Alabama it gets cold enough in the winter to make one say "what a God forsaken spot on the globe."
The time has come to relocate and to give things time to cool and to help myself out some.
There never was a whole lot of money here, but there was a different kind of charm; a charm which has been evaporated out of a large sector of Mobile, now that I have been through a scandal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.