Sunday, July 21, 2013

Rainy Sunday: Relying Upon Faith

I promised to get off this computer in "5 minutes" 5 minutes ago.
I am alive and it is raining.
I've got 5 dollars and change on me.
Ron the surfer owes me 10 bucks but the ferry isn't running and he is stuck in Algiers with my money.
No surprise there.
I can't pick up butts off the sidewalk  because the sidewalks are all wet.
I might have to buy a pack of smokes.
Times are tough.
I am thinking of leaving out of here regardless of how much cash I have on me and relying upon faith....

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of the old joke: "Please don't drop your cigarette buts in the urinal, it makes them soggy and hard to light".

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.