Sunday, October 11, 2015

Busking For Drug Money

  • Prescriptions Cost 38 Dollars
  • I Have A 38 Dollar Saturday Night
More later...

I was full of energy last night, at about 8 PM.
The Saints were playing in the Superdome and the weather was almost perfect, but I dallied around the apartment until such a point that I figured that I could always go out and play the next day.
I will never know how much I would have made after a Saints victory, and then a stint at the Lilly Pad.
I will never know.....

3 comments:

  1. I had an abscess back in the early 90s and my prescription probably close to that or more, but the lady at the hospital prescription counter suggested I just buy the generic. The generic was like ten bucks.

    So keep in mind the generic option is there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was going to buy the 20 pain pills and sell about half of them for 5 bucks each, then get the rest, but the pharmacy wouldn't sell me just the pain pills, how intrusive is that? Time to try another pharmacy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just prescribed pemnicillin, pain pills were not handed out som liberally then.

    PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE..... Keep a postal mailing address easy to find g on your site for random $5 bills and also because I shit you not, the internet is dying.

    The internet pipe is pinching down so fast, even though I'm a pessimist I can't believe how fast its happening.

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.