Friday, February 10, 2017

Except For Peeling Off

I am posting this on the new Lenovo Thinkpad (T420) laptop.
Let's start this new era of computing off with a bang!
It's Friday night and could be a good one, but I have spent most of the day at Starbucks working my way through the initial setup of the computer and wish I could take a 20 minute power nap like Napoleon Bonaparte used to do, to rejuvenate himself.

I'm sure I will go out because I would feel pretty guilty not doing so, as the money is starting to pick up out there and it would be good for me to get on a more strict sleeping schedule and to definitely cut out all the television watching that I have been doing since getting my first TV in 25 years...

By the way, I saw Angelina Jolie for the first time in my life onscreen last night.
The sound was down so I couldn't tell if she was uttering intelligent dialogue or just playing the incredibly sexy woman character. Whatever clothes she did wear in the thing didn't appear to be being donned for any particular reason except for peeling off.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the ThinkPad is working out well. You should be able to "sniff" out some wifi around your apartment, and if you get an open wifi but it's a weak signal, get a gadget called a "range extender".

    Any kind of "gadget" at all you can make, keychains or CDs or postcards or anything, that you can sell would be all to the good, because about half of people are visually oriented and while their friends are digging on "The Carcass Song", they might be more interested in buying some colorful whatever.

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.