Saturday, August 26, 2017

Trash In Pig Latin Is Ashtray

I Play Sans Harmonica

I'm at the Uxi Duxi, having had the revelation in the title of this post...
I am watching the clock closely, as I need to be coming out of the plasma lab (with 30 dollars) with enough time to spare to make it to the bus stop, a 10 minute walk away, by the time my 24 hour bus pass expires, at 8:22 PM.
That will not be a concern if I make it in there before they close.
Tonight is the night of the Floyd Merriweather vs. McConnel fight.
To make it in there before they close, I have about a 10 minute walk from the Uxi Duxi to the street car, a 15 minute trolley ride, and then what could be up to a 45 minute wait for the 115 bus across the river, and then a half hour ride to the Wal-Mart in the ghetto of Gretna, Louisianna, and finally a 10 minute walk to the plasma place that apparently lets people in right up to 1 minute before closing at 7 PM.
So, that has me scrambling to gulp down the rest of my kratom and get going.
I made $34.50 in about 75 minutes last night, after having forgotten my harmonica at the apartment.
The brand new Suzuki harp did not arrive today (Saturday).
I lent Rose and Ed 29 dollars and told them they only had to pay me back 40 bucks on Friday when their money is guaranteed by the government, to come in.
She offered to pay me back the usual "double" amount, but I guess I kind of had a heart, and told her that I didn't have to gouge them for 100%...
And having been chastised for "loan sharking," by at least one blog reader, I have decided to be less like the infamous Shyloh in Shakespere and reduce their rate to 50% interest, over 6 days, or about 3,500% APR...

Being able to make money with just the guitar and my voice, like in the old days 6 years ago was priceless, in terms of feeling secure as I get ready to embark on a trip.

I saw Wendell the flute player last night and we talked for about a half hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.