Thursday, May 10, 2018

Smart Phone Arrives

This morning I had to shake off a bit of a depressed feeling; which I can most likely attribute to the video that I had been working on not having come out great. It came out pretty decently, but...


Part of the problem is that it was a Crosby, Stills and Nash song and their vocal harmonies are something that should probably have more than, a couple hours one evening, devoted to them.

Maybe I would work on them more tonight, except for the fact that I am broke again. I might as well practice them at the Lilly Pad. I've taken 3 nights off.

The smart phone came today, and I have just, I assume, activated it, though I haven't tried to place a call on it yet.

Having no money came as a surprise, as I hadn't been keeping track of each expenditure, but only knew that the balance on my green card was probably getting low...and, if they took out the monthly fee, then...
 
That kind of sucks. I want to stay in and work on some things.

I know that once I got set up and started playing I would wonder how I ever could have considered taking another night off; but getting from here to there is the problem.




1 comment:

  1. What if you come up with a sort of routine? Like, you "must" be at the busking spot by X hour each night?

    I had one for a while, long ago, that I "must" practice the trumpet for an hour, generally when the PBS News Hour was on the radio, before I'd allow myself to go out and do things.

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.