Thursday, October 17, 2019

Harp On The Way

There is a harmonica on the way, which I should have ordered a day ago, but
I know I did a lousy job putting a dark background
but, that's what happens when you divide time
between harmonica playing and Photoshop studying...

I guess I just wanted to enjoy having a balance on my card for at least one day, before seeing it all go.
I really think that, all other things being equal, this harmonica will be the deal maker, making me decide to go out and busk on a night that I might be vacillating over the decision.



.

1 comment:

  1. The black background looks OK to me.

    I looked on Amazon and you can buy Special-20 replacement combs too, for about the same as Lee Oskars, a little over $20 a set.

    I dunno, harmonica's a great addition to guitar or voice, but they do get "used up" the same way guitar strings do, don't they?

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.