Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Best Keyword To Draw Traffic To Blog

On A Screen Near You

Blog Traffic Ebbing
So, the infrequency with which I have been posting lately, has led to a drop in the amount of traffic that this blog sees on a day to day basis...
All I can say is that I am using the computer at the apartment complex, in an attempt to at least post something, as opposed to nothing.

The fast that I began about 3 weeks ago has turned into a diet of mostly fruit and fruit juices, with coconut milk and oatmeal and an avocado a day if I can help it.

So, this blog; I am not giving up on it. It is just that my data ran out last month after I watched a string of Muhammad Ali fights on Youtube.

Data Coming

I got a confusing notification saying that I won't get data until the 15th.
I usually got it today (the 10th).
But, I promise to be more careful of the data this month and hopefully bring this blog up to the next level.
At some point in the future, I will unleash links to all of my 80 or so Facebook friends to this blog and so it could potentially be seen by 80 times X people, where X is distilled from the number of friends that these 80 people have combined, multiplied by how interesting the particular post is that I will point them all to.

Basically, if I come up with something that I think is hilarious; be it a music video or some "man on the street" type of thing, but basically if I create a very good post (ever) than I will definitely send all my Facebook friends a link, which will sport some compelling thumbnail and headline, type of thing, and will ask them to share it, after reminding them that it is my first time ever making such a request on Facebook.

But, as soon as I get data, either today some time, or upon the 15th, I will try to post something worth the pixels that have to light up on everyone's screens...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.