Friday, October 16, 2020

Item #1: Make A To Do List

Fix the bikes, get more potting soil to start more seeds; find a way to hang the plant light higher, to accommodate the growing plants; get cat food; finish re-arranging studio/living room; get a turntable; get a bookshelf; organize books and CD's; get a power adapter for the second laptop, which has a CD player that might work better than this laptop's; send off for new strings; new gig bag; look into a headset microphone to become amplified; using the cover of the outside music at Lafitt's to clandestinely boost my own volume level, so that after the bar reverts to it's normal level, I will still be at the Lilly Pad, but will be amplified...

As soon as I get around to switching my phone's service over to the LG Aristo 3 smartphone, then I will be able to use it's camera and camcorder to have higher quality pictures here.

I procrastinate for the same reason as always; which is "what if I screw it up so I no longer have any phone that works, nor any hotspot...?"
Bike Repair
Am still walking everywhere, while the bikes stand upside-down, waiting, in one case just for new tubes to be put in both tires..the nut on the back tire, I cannot remove using the only tool I have; a pair of pliers.
The other bike has an "allen" wrench type screw on it.
And so the bikes sit there and I am walking everywhere. I might take a chance on a cheap Family Dollar socket set, which might take the nut off the bike before the nut on the bike snaps the thing in half.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.