Friday, December 18, 2020

Turn This Stone Into Bread; If You Are God...

  • 24 Hours Without A Drink
  • 48 Hours Without Kratom
  • 36 Hours Without Food, Unless You Count The Beer 24 Hours Ago As Food

 I guess putting "Biden's Cadaver" in yesterday's post title was what doubled the traffic to this blog. People must search some strange word combinations. 

Or maybe it was the feds again, having to investigate such a "visual."


Maybe it was just piss poor writing that precipitated the drop off in readership, starting the day after I posted about the election.

Left: Not 12 hours after committing to a cleansing fast, I went to throw my trash in the dumpster, and beheld about a half dozen boxes of food that had been thrown in there.

These residents are getting far too much PUA money every week to worry about the kind of food that gets donated to them.

Rice, beans, powdered potatoes, peanut butter, oatmeal, canned fruits, canned vegetables...JUICE...who needs that crap when you are getting 300 bucks a week in Pandemic Unemployment Assistance? Throw that crap in the dumpster!

It breaks my heart to think of whomever brings the food here ever finding out that it was thrown in the dumpster.

Half of the residents are here because they might hear dogs barking in their heads, but they aren't too crazy to fill out government forms. 

They are in a position to order fancy food, to be delivered hot to the building. 

Rice and beans is for people too stupid to work the system. I think they all sent copies of the same pay stub to the Louisiana Workforce Commission. They were all out of $2,000 a week jobs, due to Covid; and needed to collect unemployment commensurate with that. Then one taught the next what to do. "They don't check; they're way too busy now; they just rubber stamp it and start sending you the 600 bucks; wake up, buddy!" 

This is the second time this year I was able to actually start the fast, rather than perpetually blogging about starting it. And, like the first time, I immediately found exactly what I was looking for, just sitting there.

The first time, it was the apples. I had just bought a new juicer. 

Buy it, and the apples will come, I think is what they say about juicers.


Those apples came in the first wave of pandemic assistance, given along with the free meals that we could walk across the street and get.

Everyone else would leave the apples at the front desk; for me, as it would turn out.

I had started the apple juice cleanse right before the pandemic, but hadn't stuck to it.

My intuition told me that there would be hell to pay for that.

And, sure enough, God unleashed the Covid thing on the earth, just to keep me shut in, and supplied with apples. 

I apologize to anyone who may have been inconvenienced by the pandemic; but God doesn't take it lightly when I promise to fast for 40 days and then break it on the 7th day.

I'm going to stick to this one (that I'm already 2 days into). This one is to restore world peace. If I cave in to "lust of the palate" it could mean a Biden presidency; my sixth sense tells me that.

I am pretty weak, was a bit winded when carrying the boxes full of juice into the apartment, but my perception of time has nicely slowed down, so that I dearly look forward to the next few hours; and will a few hours from now also, I'm sure.

Right: I grabbed this stuff because otherwise it would go to waste; and because I decided to fill out my paperwork for PUA honestly, and am getting the minimum.

I originally filled it out so I would have been getting the 600 bucks a week (I'm the one that got the idea to download images of pay stubs then doctor them, after someone told me that they don't check.

But, I decided to err on the side of caution, because, just like the voter fraud will come to light, they might next go after the PUA frauds; and I will have Sacred Heart Apartments all to myself, although, no more food in the dumpster.

This food worries me, for on about day 7 of the fast, right before all appetite subsides and the faster can go the next 30, 40, 50? days without even thinking about food; this stuff is going to be like the bread that Jesus was tempted to turn rocks into.


Same here (left) couldn't stand to see it hauled off to the dump; but it can be a fast buster; and the world doesn't want to see that....
 

I Figure Out The Media  (or The Parable of the Two Fighters)

A light bulb has come on, hovering over my head as if I'm a cartoon.

Here is the analogy...

Somehow, through a series of events, you find yourself in the vicinity of a sports arena.

There is a huge, very agitated crowd all around the place.

There is to be a boxing match between two fighters who are very famous in the boxing world; but you have never really paid much attention to boxing; you might have heard the names of the fighters somewhere in passing, but you have no interest in paying 35 U.S. dollars to go in and watch the thing..

But then the crowd becomes more and more agitated. It looks like a riot might break out. You can see that there are two distinct groups that are yelling back and forth at one another, each one shouting the name of one of the fighters.

The police are just barely keeping a semblance of order.

Someone approaches you and asks you who you think is going to win. You don't know, you tell him.

He starts to inform you that one of the fighters is going to whip the other. Maybe he is smaller, but he is faster; he has fought more worthy opponents than the other guy.

Soon, there is someone on the other side of you, telling you not to listen to the first guy. The smaller fighter has a daughter who was just diagnosed with a serious disease and the other guy had reportedly said that he hoped the girl would die. This is going to inspire the bigger fighter and he is going to turn into a madman, once the bell rings.

There are huge wagers being made on the fight

The smaller fighter is a devout Christian, but the bigger one is a practitioner of Voodoo, and had performed a ritual to put a hex on the Christian guy, so that he will become confused and will lose, and then put a hex on his daughter so she would die.

Someone shows you a video of the bigger fighter spitting at a statue of Jesus, and further informs you that he has ties to a human trafficking organization.

You become appalled. You start to really dislike the bigger fighter.

You overhear more and more of what is being shouted back and forth. One half of the people are also appalled at, and hate the bigger fighter. With a passion.

But the other half claim that the voodoo and the trafficking and the death wish were all fabricated and that the bigger fighter is really a nice guy. And he has never lost when the moon was in Virgo, like it is that night, and now you begin to become intrigued, astrology buff that you are.

Soon the gates open and the unruly crowd begins to file in; and you find yourself trailing along right behind them. 

You pay the 35 bucks to go in, wondering about the voodoo, and all the other rumors. Perhaps just wanting to see the looks on the faces of the fans of the bigger fighter, who had been so cock-sure of their guy's victory, should the guy lose. Maybe you would get a vicarious thrill and a smug satisfaction from seeing that. 

But, whatever reason, you pay the money and watch the fight, from way in the back, maybe, but you are there.

The fight promoters are the media. All the drama had been scripted; all of the rumors disseminated by them, just to sell tickets. They are in the ticket selling business, after all.

And you are the person clicking around Youtube and subscribing to all the media outlets, intrigued by all the drama; becoming appalled by one of the presidential candidates, or maybe being led to believe that he is really a nice guy, but plunking down your subscription money, just to stay tuned in either case.

While the media outlets laugh all the way to the bank.

So it is that I see the media as having hoodwinked the gullible masses; tricking them into taking sides, and staying tuned.

Kamala Harris might have said it best when, after having said something preposterous during a debate, defended herself by saying: "It was a debate; you don't really mean what you say; you just say whatever you have to say to win the thing!"

The You Boob Tube

And so, maybe I have been a fool to have been glued to the tube, watching a drama unfold that is going to unfold without me. 

Trump will most likely be sworn in for a second term. It will be the whistle blowers among the Democrats that will spill the beans about the cheating that they participated in. Some of them will develop a conscious.

Right now it seems that certain politicians are trying to gauge which group is least likely to riot. The Supreme Court judges have jobs for life, but they are still human beings who must harbor fears of their homes being stormed like the Bastille on January 7th.

God bless me, and my family and friends, and I guess America....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.