Saturday, January 2, 2021

What A Weird Reality

 The "faith" based stuff, like the Edgar Cayce, that I am reading reminds me of a time when I used to live on faith.


I would leave my place and then just know that there was a reason for me to be wherever I might wind up; and it usually involved me seeing something and choosing a course of action based upon the, perhaps illusion, that things matter and that we are all on a spiritual journey...

In the meantime, I am going back to the piece of music I did last night and perhaps adding something to it, maybe one of those hip-hop style booming bass drums that I have a .wav file of and have been trying to sneak into one of my pieces.

This was a file I found while cleaning up my hard drive -realizing that I have improved in the past two years and could render better versions of whatever I find sitting on my disc- and saving just the basic outline of the thing, so the song won't be forgotten, and then clearing out a lot of space, by deleting the "project" that they came out of...

But, who would I care about enough to read their blog. I am thinking of posting up my daily mixes of songs that I do, rather than wait for some unspecified time that I finish off something and polish it, so that it is worthy of being put "out there."

There is only so much I can do with the equipment I have; and it is the message of the lyrics that it should all revolve around...

With that being said, my latest piece is entitled: "Ooga Booga!" and so far has only a repetition of "Oooga Booga!" as lyrics. I now go to see if I can add the hip hop drum to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.