Sunday, February 7, 2021

The Attack of the Bloggerhead Turtle

 I was just going to post up some pictures, since I have already burned the first 3 hours of this day "touching up" a few that I took..

Before I know it the biggest event in the world will kick off. I have had this Sunday marked on my calendar a long time; the magnitude of fan that I am.



For, on this most super of all Sundays, Maddie will be dancing solo in the National's in Las Vegas on Dance Moms, available only on Lifetime Channel. 

The world's eyes will be upon her; except for some people who are going to be watching a stupid football game...

Ok, back to the pictures I wanted to post.


I have moved my "work area" around a bit, so now I blog from in between the two rooms of my place, having not decided which room should be for left brain activities and which for right.

There is the music and art room, and then the reading and studying room.

Of course the jigsaw puzzle is in the left brain room, which I'm not sure is correct.

But, due to considerations like my neighbor's bed being right on the other side of the wall from where my bed is; that room is less appealing as being the music studio..


A more "birds-eye" view, created by holding the phone as high as I could and aiming it generally downward, shows that the music studio now houses the turntable (rear left) seen at the rear left on a table alongside the entertainment center that I took out of the dumpster a couple days ago.


The karaoke box drives a pair of small speakers pretty well, but it's headphone output into my big system might be the way to go, which is another reason rearranging furniture has been on my mind...

That, and running to the store for some Dancemoms, er, I mean Superbowl, beer.

And some nicotine. That is about what the unemployment benefits cover, quelling the common man from rioting, by making sure he has beer and cigarettes.


 More clutter, as the speakers are added to the fray, stuffed in a flower pot with the remainder of a bag of potting soil.

Behind that is the picture from China that Howard Westra gave me.


This is just an easier way for me to look at the clutter and put it into some sort of perspective.

Everything will snap together like a jigsaw puzzle; when the time is right...


My cartoon plants have been ravaged a bit by the bol weevils that come in through the floorboards.

I spent some time doctoring this picture, so am including it in lieu of actual writing...

1 comment:

  1. Can you do a Dance Moms themed music video? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.