Monday, April 5, 2021

The Completed Puzzles Become Pieces of an Even Larger Puzzle

I'm probably going to write something, but right now, I am ready to start walking to the store that I could have taken the street car to, had I remembered to break a 5 dollar bill when I was getting a vape and one 19.2 ounce beer..

But, as it is, I will be getting some exercise, it is about 60 degrees out, a tad chilly...

My food money just came on the card and so I am thinking of getting a lot of things that can be juiced, starting with apples and extending to kale and carrots.

The follow up jam I did after making the "Buzz is Right" video, sounded a lot like the Grateful Dead to me, and I remember doing it without thinking much at all; my mind numb from having spent almost 90 hours on the video.

The music portion took its share of time, but getting all the images to line up and somewhat do what I wanted them to do was taxing.

And, so, I just wanted to, I suppose, use the other side of the brain...
And then, Jacob came over and we jammed a couple nights ago, and I was pretty much able to stay in the same space of consciousness, but this was at the expense of being able to remember how songs "went," or more specifically, how they were done the last time.

Sometimes, you just have to blindly jam on and not hold what you are doing to the standard of it being recognizable as any existing composition...

And, so, off to the store I go. I will get Harold something he likes; and will try to remember to break the 5 so I can trolley my way home, with all the apples and alkaline water and perhaps some B-12 vitamin gummies, and maybe even a bottle of the Prevagen (sp?) stuff that Walgreen's has that I have seen advertised, in between ads for other drugs and for lawyers experienced in suing drug companies for harming people...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.