Friday, July 23, 2021

The Secret

 I woke up naturally (no alarm) about 15 minutes before Jeopardy was to come on.

Another Harold colored book comes into my life in a manner congruent with the point of the book, which is that, after I read the thing and learn "the secret," I will become like a magnet, and my thoughts will attract things into my life, such as the book.

Other things/people will just disappear from my life. The idea is to not complain about them, or those thoughts will attract them, and more similar things more strongly.

Thinking "this situation sucks" will only send the message of "this situation" out into the universe, which will attract more of the same, type of thing.

To let positive thoughts be 1,000 times more powerful than negative ones.

Having not drank alcohol for 6 days has probably intensified the effect of the teachings in the book.

Too many coincidences and synchronicities to mention; like finding a beach cruiser tire sitting atop the pile of stuff in the dumpster when I was on my way to the bike shop to purchase a beach cruiser type tire; looking at racing bikes after going to the bike shop anyways (for a tube) and then coming home to flip on the TV to see the Tour de France bike race and the very same types of bikes that I had just looked at, on the screen.


It just occurred to me as I was walking across the parking lot and thought about something from my past that I felt ashamed to think about: There have been plenty of times since that happened (when I was 14) when I have felt very happy and on top of the world -I wasn't feeling shame over the event from the past. So, what was the point in revisiting the memory and feeling bad about it?

I'm only a third of the way through the book. I won't recognize my life by the time I am done with it, the book claims. I might be on a schooner, sailing for Thailand, and not wearing a mask, at that point.

I will probably have brought Harold the cat with me...

It is kind of working already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.