Saturday, March 5, 2022

Now, I'm Grateful For The Sun And The Planet

It's about 4 in the morning, and Boccherini's Symphony #4 plays.

Somehow I think the whole Ukraine thing has been orchestrated with a prime aim being to have more refugees sent here, who will vote democrat. Putin can live out his expansionist fantasies, the military industrial complex will profit, and the democrat voters will begin arriving in U.S. cities in short order.

Why hasn't NATO started to bomb Moscow and turn the Kremlin into ruble, under which the shirtless body of Putin (the head of the snake) would be discovered? Because he is probably in St. Petersburg?

I'm sure the Russian generals would retreat if that were to happen.

I'm contemplating the trip to Gretna to sell my blood plasma in a few hours, having reduced my funds to the point where I would have to stop and see Howard and try to bum the bus fare home off him if, for some reason I don't get paid the hundred bucks promised to new donors.

I have a feeling that the plastic cards that they give people to put their money on, now have to be mailed to them, rather than handed out at the place. This might be to further insure that they actually have an address, to go with the recent piece of mail, addressed to them, that is part of their requirements.

I say this because their website has a message asking for people's patience in waiting for their cards to arrive in the mail.

This makes me think I might delay the trip yet another day and busk up some more money, so I would still be able to get cat food and then take the bus home, should I come out of the plasma place empty handed.

I finally tossed out the remainder of the gumbo, which had sat in the fridge for almost a week and was starting to taste less delicious. It's too easy a meal, and I had eaten that, rather than prepare something more in line with the healthy diet I had come up with for myself, on a few occasions.

I've got a flounder fillet slowly heating up in a skillet, bathed in balsamic vinegar and olive oil, and that should have all my levels in good standing at the plasma place. 

I still can't believe that they don't require proof of having cowed to an authoritarian government and gotten the experimental gene manipulating vaccine that Fauci and company are trying to become rich off of. 

Maybe because Octapharma is a Swedish company and the Swedes seemed to have exercised a lot of common sense, throughout the whole push by a few global elitists to take the money out of the hands of the middle class and funnel it, through syringes to themselves. They never closed their schools, for one thing...

But, I guess the stars are aligning a bit, as we have hot water in the building right now, so I will be able to take a hot shower, so as to be ready for the physical that the plasma place will administer.

Unless I decide to just busk for one more day, so as to eliminate the possibility of getting stuck in Gretna without the bus fare to get back across the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.