Friday, June 10, 2022

Jordan's Diet

I actually spent about an hour extracting this sequence from a 2 hour plus video; mostly so I could send it to my friend Jacob through a private message; but I guess he can watch it here.

I have started to eat only meat and kale the past couple days; no great noticeable change in my overall health yet, but...

The diet I ate while homeless for about 12 years was fish done on the grill on tin foil with olive oil, half baked, half fried...and broccoli, so Jordan and I came to the same diet from different directions. I had almost perfect health the whole time. I added 3/4 bottle of red wine to the meal each night.

For years, I was waking up with an Amp energy drink, but stopped doing that about 5 years ago. It took about 6 months, but I noticed an improvement at an almost imperceptible level; I was eliminating high fructose corn syrup from my diet by doing that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.