Friday, June 24, 2022

The Art Of Decluttering

Blog Reaches Length Of 32 Moby Dicks!

Yes, that's right; the volume of text in this blog has reached the equivalent of 32 plain text copies of Moby Dick, based upon the length of an e-book version of the Melville classic that I recently downloaded. So, have a whale of a time reading it!

I think I will just have to make a list and make sure I get to each item every day if only for 5 minutes...

  • Clean the kitchen
  • put a few pieces in the jigsaw puzzle
  • do a few exercises out of the Python programming tutorial
  • Practice out of the Mel Bay books
  • Read Moby Dick; or whatever comes after it
  • Do a blog post
  • Mess with audio files in Audacity
  • Mess with Musescore; and Cecelia (ear bending sonics)
  • Mess with Bandlab; the mobile Android music studio
  • Listen to all or some of a vinyl record
  • Learn a new busking song every other day (inspired by classic rock FM)
  • Watch Youtube less than an hour
  • Do Wim Hof breathing for half hour
  • Lift my weights for at least 3 reps
  • Water the plants
  • tidy up and throw stuff away
  • Busk at least 5 days a week; at least 12 hours minimum
  • Put at least 20 minutes into the making of a music video
  • Draw at least one face
  • Call Lilly once every 2 weeks
  • Try to determine if I'm forgetting anything
  • Check email and messenger once every 2 days for the former; every day the latter
  • Play chess against the computer once a week
  • Make a laminated list of the 600 songs that I know, or at one time did...
  • Apply for one job per week
  • Renew contact with Dave, Ted, Hubert, and the Lidgleys
  • Re apply for unemployment as a non filing musician, out of work "because the bar that employed me went out of business during the plandemic."
  • Send off for my pension money from a place I worked at in 1985; that I was notified about around 4 years ago and haven't bought an envelope for yet...
  • Start doing the "stop procrastinating" meditation video thing I downloaded...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.