Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Clinical Study Put On "Pause"

Wow, like I could have gone out and busked instead of having tried to get to sleep early enough to wake up and ride my bike 4 miles so I could participate in the shingled vaccine study. But I didn't; and, then they called me and told me that the study had been "paused" and for me not to come. I am pretty sure this is the guardian angels of mine intervening so I wouldn't poison myself with some "vaccine." Anyways, I'm going to sell my plasma and then hopefully be back home in time to hang out and jam with Jacob in the evening... And that's where it stands right now. Not too tangled up in blue...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.