Wednesday, September 6, 2023

On A 3 Day Juice Cleanse And Detox

I'll probably have this post shadow banned for mentioning such a thing as a "juice cleanse" when there are probably perfectly fine pharmaceuticals that doctors can prescribe and insurance companies can foot some of the bill for that will accomplish the same detoxification of the body and mind; with strokes or heart attacks or in rare cases death being the only side effects to worry about...

I've been having all my needs met met by the universe. Needing less and less has helped that along...
An waiting to come across my next free 10 dollars so I can sign up for 12 gigabytes a month for a year; which will be around 6 times the amount that lasted me half of last month....
And then I might be blogging more; and the AI robots can go ahead and disappear most of it.

It's nice and sunny out, albeit about 89 degrees; but time for a bike ride to see what I come across, just laying there...
I haven't been busking much; and that is to protect myself from getting drunk. I can't trust myself in that regard just yet. Maybe a few days of detoxing will fortify me.

At least I was true enough to myself to answer in the affirmative the question: "You just want to go out there and play so you can drink and smoke weed and then maybe even do some coke if you make enough money, right?"

I'm rigorously using the Deepak Chopra and Joe Dispenza videos to reprogram my mind and conquer addictions etc., along with the water only fast that should take me to the weekend. Saving money on food is just a fringe benefit of the detox...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.