Friday, December 15, 2023

Something To Be Grateful For And Glad About

My hot spot data was "re-filled" at about 8 this morning.


I now have 2.5 gigs to use, and will be very careful to not view short "reels" of video on Facebook, as that was where I think a lot of bytes were spent last month, when the data lasted only about11 days, instead of the whole month.

Hand Eczema Update

I ate one roll of the Pillsbury Crescents, and how stupid that was...

I was thinking that it would give me a flare up of hand eczema, like I haven't had in decades, so that I would be accepted into the clinical trial of the new miracle cream that some company is trying to put on the market.

This was stupid on so many levels.

First of all the phrase "If you have your health, you have everything" kind of surfaced in my memory right as I was starting to notice that I was starting to feel like crap after eating the things. This puts in jeopardy any trip to the plasma place that I might have been considering, since I don't feel up to it.

It might even screw up busking tonight, should I not be able to get to sleep because my mind is racing from having eaten this disease causing "food." Serendipity didn't disappoint, as I just happened to land on some video where the discussion was about how people are given medications to treat a slew of ailments, but never advised to stop eating the kind of crap that is making them sick. 

They were talking about Pillsbury Crescents; I know they were. 

Bleached white flour, sugar, soybean oil...and that's before you even get to the preservatives. They seem to be trying to position the "Some ingredients derived from bio-engineered sources" message on the label like it's a good thing. Right under the "no high fructose corn syrup" one. Who needs high fructose corn syrup when you've got bio-engineered ingredients; like who needs enemies with friends like them, type of thing...

I'm going to meditate and then try to sleep and maybe recover enough to make a plasma donation before they close at 5 PM. I don't think it's too cold to busk, in fact I just checked by going outside and estimating that it was about 65 degrees at 10 AM. 

It's not too cold, so if I don't get the plasma money, at least there will be a couple hundred to be made at the Lilly Pad tonight...if I feel like playing for 5 hours, that is...
But, I'm glad to have the hot spot data. The last couple posts, done on my phone, were tedious and I was missing every 10th letter or so and had to back up and then had to scroll the screen manually because it wasn't keeping up. Those government phones come hard wired with Google and are just mind control tools. If I try to watch Russel Brand, the video will stop and start the whole way through. But if I want to hear someone talking about how Trump is going to personally shoot all the Negros, Jews, and homosexuals that will be lined up against the wall (that's really why he wants to build it so badly) and yadda, yadda...then the video will play in high resolution just fine; Rachael Maddow will look life-like. Yikes...
Sure, the legacy media were full of crap about all things Covid, and full of errors of omission about all things Ukraine, but that just means they are overdue to be correct; and this "Trump-will-come-into-your-house-and-eat-your-Poptarts-if-elected" narrative might be just that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.