Thursday, December 21, 2023

Treats Of Seedy Texture

I guess I should be posting at least something.
I mixed powdered chia seeds into kombucha -apple flavored kombucha and, I've never tasted anything better in my life, unless it was some time I washed a lamb and feta pita down with a 40 dollar bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon from the Russian River valley part of California.
I'll bet that there isn't a homeless problem in that valley..
Chia seeds and kombucha!
You can soak the chia seeds in hot water if you want the texture less seedy and more like tapioca, it's up to the individual. I'm not telling anyone how to prepare their kombucha and chia seed beverage.
I have been squandering a lot of time watching YouTube and searching for random things that pop into my head.
I don't know,; I like watching guys panning for gold somewhere in Alaska that can only be reached by helicopter and grainy black and white footage of Cassius Clay fighting that British champion...
It just gets to be time consuming..
The sun will be up soon and I still haven't checked out the volcanic activity in Iceland.
I want to see if the population is standing around the thing warming their hands, or what...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.