Friday, March 22, 2024

The Toll For Neglect

This blog is one of a few things that I've slacked off on the past couple years.

Getting some kind of job and/or disciplining myself to busk 36 hours a week, has been another derelicted endeavor.

Learning the correct Funk & Wagnell's way of placing the word "derelicted" in a sentence has been put on the back burner, even.

But, yeah. "When you're standing still, you're going backwards," one of my mentors told me when I was around 14.

I'm totally responsible for not having made the migration to another blog hosting platform that isn't going to censor this blog...(victimize me with censorship, sure, but through my own damned fault).

Had I been more ambitious, this enterprise would be affiliated with that Linux based cloud service that's $100 a year and will allow your blog, this blog! to reside in a Linux based cloud, so that the data warehouse that will store it will in short order be situated on some massive satellite, so that, even if some World War III type situation breaks out, like some crazy people joke about the possibility of, and the Google Servers are nuked; as the strategy of any war planner worth a ruble or yen would call for; after the dust settles and the radiation clouds have mostly dissipated, survivers will still be able to read my blog, scrolling with their blistered fingers. 

Yet I have procrastinated, and it is still on this platform, where only the people who knew about it prior to the shadow banning would even know how to get here. 

Hope For Change 

One would hope that certain war mongering power hungry types at the top will one day die. And, when all the "bosses" who are essentially "calling the shots" now are dead, they will have to be replaced by people from millennial generation and gen z and that will hopefully be the end of The War Machine because those stoners can hardly tie their shoes, never mind master mind world wars...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.