Monday, July 6, 2009

Week In Review

A Whole week in review

This is monday, and I haven't updated this blog in one week.
They will tell you that, to keep and audience, you must post frequently, and keep your posts short. I have failed on both counts, and that is why you are not reading this...
The Pot and the Kettle
The past week saw the re-emergence of "Karrie," whom I had not seen in about 3 weeks.
She is kind of my girlfriend, by all outward appearances, but we have not really been able to carry on a traditional relationship, probably because of all the hard liquor that Karrie drinks throughout the day. She is way worse than me in the alcoholic category. She is the kettle in this scenario.
The money has started to flow. I don't know if this is because of the spots that I am choosing to play, along with the hours played there, or if I am playing much better. I can't compare notes with Larry, because Larry's girlfriend has procured an apartment and is moving Larry in with her. Ironically, the first night that Karrie spent out at the camp was the last night that Larry did.
I'll have to finish this review later, as the time on the library computer is ticking down (like a bomb)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.