Saturday, October 31, 2009

Larry Will Be On My Spot


I am going up to Jacksonville to play for the Florida Georgia game, if I catch my bus in an half hour. First I have to go get my backpack from Karrie, who is guarding it at the campsite. Last year, I made pretty good money, but this year I am coming off of 3 months without playing much and my guitar needs some kind of adjustment. I think the cops were playing redneck music on it in the property room to impress the female officers....
I hope I don't travel up there to find Larry on my spot, smiling and saying "I must have made about 100 bucks already."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.