Wednesday, December 30, 2009

And Now, To Karrie

I guess this blog has been mostly about Karrie, lately.

Tonight is our last night together for perhaps 10 months.

I went to my spot and played for an hour and a half and people were throwing money into my case. The loss of the stuffed monkey does not seem to have diminished my returns, though, it is impossible for me to do a side-by-side comparison-well, not impossible, but it would involve cloning myself and acquiring another stuffed monkey to be set by the clone of myself...

I thought Karrie would show up, but she didn't. This could mean many things, not all of them bad. She is probably trying to make the camp comfortable with a fire and welcome me, on our last night together.

This morning we put bisquits and potato slices on a baking pan, with olive oil. We scrambled eggs and then poured them over the concoction at the right moment, adding tomatoes at the last minute. It was the kind of meal that I would never make for myself, but, she was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like bottles that wash up with notes in them