Monday, December 21, 2009

Friday


Friday, which was 3 days ago, was alright money-wise. One person came by and threw me a 20 dollar bill, which I didn't notice right away, and I probably gave them the $1 "Thanks," as is often the case. When I am concentrating enough to be oblivious to them, that is often when they will throw the 20's.
Karrie came by and, seeing the 25 bucks or so in my case, became preoccupied with going back to the camp and starting a fire, which is what she did.
I Return To CVS, The Site Of My Trespassing.
The night manager at CVS, who trespassed me, causing me to spend a long time in jail, no longer works there. The cashier who has always been cool informed me of this, when I went in and asked her if the b**** was there.
The cashier asked me where my girlfriend was, told me that she liked her; and then said "You take care of her."
I thought she was telling me to take care of Karrie.
She was actually making the statement that she could see that I indeed do take care of her (she had seen Karrie come in and buy the 4 pack of Mickey's Ice, fulfilling her needs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like bottles that wash up with notes in them