Saturday, April 24, 2010

I Am Going To Play Music, alright

I am going to play music on the side of the road and do the jail time whenever it comes along.
I am sick of waiting for Nina to peel me off another bill, so as the keep me around for meetings with lawyers etc. I should tell her to shove the rest of the money up her ass and then go my way. I don't care if I am broke, that never stopped me before.
I am going to play as much as possible.
Karrie is getting out next Thursday.
I will play on the spots where the cops warned me of jail "if I ever see you here again," because I just don't really care. I hide my money, so they can't take it at the jail, and they never give me more than one day for playing music.
My birth certificate is going to be 45 bucks.
I remember a time when I was drinking with an illegal and a cop came. He asked us for ID.
Like a "good little boy," I handed him mine.
The Mexican shrugged his shoulders and said something like "I no have ID."
The cop, seeing the work shirt that he had on, asked him how he got a job with no ID.
The Mexican, who previously had "no English," piped up and said that he had had an ID when he got the job, but then lost it.
The cop looked at him and said "Get out of here!"
The illegal got out of there.
The cop then called in my information and wrote me a ticket for 100 bucks. Good boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.