Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Country Roads


This morning, I was up, and had 32 cents on me, and no cigarettes. I am feeling the pinch of having spent so much on my ID. The thing had better pay for itself, is all I can say.

Coffee and breakfast at the Presbyterian, then, to Catholic (something) to try to get some socks. Mine don't seem to dry overnight in this humidity, and damp socks are worse than no socks.

I am working on my set list for playing at the Mobile Bay Adventure Inn (no photo available.) I went to visit it last night, and assured the manager that I hadn't forgotten about it.

I will add about 12 loud songs. I am going through a huge index of songs, reminding myself of one's which I have played before and forgotten that I knew, like Country Roads, by John Denver.
Now, I am off to eat lunch, at Wings Of Life (repairing damaged lives) place.
I have three days to come up with some new strings, or have my gig be a farce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.