Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ready To Give It My All




As of yet, there has been no message from the people who interviewed me about the oil spill cleanup job.
Last night, at Serda's Coffee, a guy told me not to go on the job because there were carcinogens and poison vapors, and it is not worth 11 bucks per hour, acording to him.
Now, I go to the coin shop, which is a 3 mile walk, to trade in my 1944 Mercury Dime, in extra fine condition. Sombody threw it in my case, probably thinking that it was a foreign coin, and worthless. They may have thought that they were mocking me in that way. I am expecting to get $2.50 for the dime.

I want to go to Starbucks, which is also up that way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.