Friday, October 1, 2010

Adventure Inn Mobile

I rode my bike to my Grandparent's, 123 miles, when I was 14, over roads like this.
I have been asked to play at the Adventure Inn, for 3 hours this afternoon. This is the first night of the Bayfest, and there will be celebrities whom I've never heard of, everywhere.

Harold said that I could sit by the entrance, with my tip jar out, and that he woudl pay me, additionally.
My strings are two weeks old; two of them have broken already, and I have repaired them but, this is life. I have spent enough on cigarettes and alcohol to have bought brand new strings. I am screwing my audience, out of selfishness and recklessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.