Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Serdascoffee.com

The songwriting contest will be streamed live on the Serda's website.
I am going to try to call my brother to see if he can capture the video and maybe load it up to U-Tube. The whole show should use less than 5 terabytes of space....
Nine days without drinking; as of 9 pm. tonight. Serda's songwriting contest starts tonight, first round. I'm in the second round, next week.
I'll be there tonight to scope the competition out.
First, to Jeff's church for the evening service.
Boy, could I use a drink right now...
Will have to step up the practice time this coming week, leading up to Wednesday night. I'm still debating upon which songs to do, but, the choices will become clearer after seeing who wins tonight, and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.