Wednesday, May 9, 2012

All I Have To Show

I Haven't Been Very Mobile,
since being in Mobile a year ago...
For the past couple days, I have been sacrificing
busking time, in favor of trying to produce something on the music studio.
I have made minimal progress with last night's version of "Subterranean Mobile Homeless Sick Blues"
Using:
  • 5 gallon bucket hit with stick (compressed at 7.5:1 ratio)
  • Acoustic guitar (slight echo)
  • Acoustic guitar (wah-wah -"factory" preset) 
  • Vocal (long delay, barely perceptible -for ambiance)
I'll grade this one at D+.
LOL No More
Of course the one that I had done the night before, which got lost when the program went haywire, was better, more spontaneous and funnier, but, this song is a "work in progress" that I improvise each time, trying to remember the better lines from the past.
It is definitely time to busk, unless I just don't want any cigarettes or beer.
When Martin from West Virginia sent me this laptop/studio, he wrote on his note "Don't get zoned out and forget to busk, LOL!"
Well, that's kind of what happened, and I'm not LOL anymore LOL!
As far as leaving here is concerned, plans are pushed back just one week. It would be wise to try to make the 50 bucks that I have averaged downtown on third street each weekend, this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.