Order Of The Day
- Delete most of last nights drunken rant about killing Howard in his sleep so I could record music.
- Download chords and lyrics to song stuck in my head now.
|Does Howard Dream "In Color?"|
I feel better now,
after a good night's rest, aided by Howards allergy medication, which I washed down with Steel Reserve 211.
Order Of The Week
Money is going to be an issue this coming week...
I just might have to go without beer and cigarettes for the next few days, is what it boils down to.
The bright side is that I probably won't make any more recordings like "Jungle Sailing" while sober.
My food card was charged up this morning at 5 a.m., mercifully.
I will have to talk to Howard about buying his Cheetos and his Pepsi every day, in exchange for "a couple bucks."
Then, I CAN busk in front of the Chevron at night; just with small expectations, so as to keep my spirits up.
I'll worry about crossing the bridge to New Orleans when I get to it. Maybe Howard will spring for my bus fare, knowing that it will give him a few peaceful nights without someone playing guitar five feet from where he is conked out on diazaproxene, or whatever that stuff is...
I am pushing myself to complete three (3) songs by Friday.
- One "top 20 busking songs" song.
- One off the wall song, that one might not expect to hear out of me
- Perhaps an original, or something that I wrote when I was a kid...