Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Don't Kill HIm.
The reason that I'm not recording music right now is because Howard is laying right in my studio. 
Maybe he doesn't like the darkness and the quiet of behind the building; maybe he doesn't like the mosquitoes; but; he is laying right where I plug in my little studio and try to play into the wee hours of the morning, so I don't have trucks and motorcycles on my recording. 
There have been times when I just started playing the guitar and he got up and went to the back, maybe giving me a dirty look, or not... I want to record stuff; I'm in the mood; but, is it fair to wake up Howard
I just came back from New Orleans with less money than ever before.
I am angry about that, in addition to a lot of other small things...
He is going to ask me how I did, and, he probably means well and would even lend me money if I were to tell him the whole story of the past weekend, but, somehow I want him to just go away and stop holding me accountable to him every morning, that's what it feels like...
 I feel bad because he seems like a really nice guy; kind of like the guy on "One Flew Over The Cookoo's Nest" -the big bald headed guy (Chief?) who everyone assumed was stupid because he never spoke; I'm pretty sure Howard is like that; I need to speak to him.
I could crush his skull and drag him back by the fence where animals would eat him...I think I am angry about having had a bad weekend in New Orleans...

1 comment:

  1. Office Trailers - Price Your Portable Buildings & Office Trailers Online - mobile office trailers, office trailers for sale, office trailer rental, office space trailer

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.