Monday, January 21, 2013

Ruined

I played Saturday afternoon on Bourbon Street
Even Referee Is In The Way...
at the spot where I had gotten the most 20 dollar tips since coming here; and I got a 20 dollar tip and a handful of ones; and then it was time to think about Sundays football game between the Patriots and the Ravens.
I went across the river and slept.
Sunday was the day of the game.
Howard was at Felipe's Mexican Restaurant a few minutes before kickoff.
He had a bowl of chips and salsa in front of him. This would be the bowl that would be replenished and eaten from the entire duration of the game.
I felt like something was wrong and I basically had the same feeling that I have had in the past when the Patriots have lost; and lost in the same way. The other team was doing things that I thought might be problematic if not addressed; and, the things remained problematic even though they were surely addressed. 
And it turned out that the Patriots had no answer for the things and the other team ruined them.
The teams were evenly matched and the game turned upon a fumble by a Patriot who was knocked unconscious and a pass which was deflected in the air and landed right in the hands of the opposing players; and it turned upon a 4th down which the Patriots went for and failed to convert; and one can only wonder how the outcome of the game would have been effected it they had converted...
That is about all that this blog is going to go into about the championship game in which the Patriots lost and, like myself actually; I wonder how they are going to find the energy to strap on their helmets and give it another go next year; Iwonder that about the both of us.
Right now I am in Rouses and using their connection. I made no money today busking; nothing; and that was after passing by Tonya and Dorise and seeing a 100 dollar bill in one of their baskets; the basket was almost empty though; other than that bill. It (the basket) would hold about 550 thousand dollars in 100 dollar bills if the one that was in there was just the first in a stream of successive 100 dollar bills, and it was to become filled with them.
I was playing about as well as I ever have; and I am really starting to think that the music business is just b.s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.