Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Money's Gone With The Wind...

Tomorrow Night
Overcast 33 °F
Overcast
Weather
 The weather is in the news in the sense that I didn't play last night after sitting at the Lilly spot for almost an hour and contemplated doing so; but then noticing that there were very few people braving the 38 degree air, not even to hear a skinny white guy play a Toni Braxton song.
33 degrees is really no match for the dock spot as, my cooking fire actually imbues the surrounding rocks (which I think are the rock called "shale") with heat which radiates enough so that I can lay there with my blankets only half covering me and listen to my AM/FM radio for a while and then only totally cover up after the rocks cool a bit.
  The propensity of that particular (igneous?) rock to cleave into flat surfaces is what makes it possible to construct a flat surface out of them; it just brings into play jigsaw puzzle building skills...
$
That being said; today is about preserving as much as the 34 dollars which I woke up with that I can as I wait for the temperatures to rise towards the weekend; and then wait further for Mardi Gras to come along...

1 comment:

  1. You've got a pretty decent thing in that spot by the Natchez, I'm surprised Karrie hasn't at least visited.

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.