Monday, June 2, 2014

78 Dollar Saturday


78 Dollar Saturday
I played for almost 5 hours!
It's almost 3 in the morning.
I set up on the Lilly spot, earlier and tried to take a picture with this laptop.
I used the self timer; but aimed a little high; didn't get the sharks...
Better luck next time.
I probably made about 15 bucks in an hour and a half. I was just trying to play an abbreviated set, to cover the expenses of the day, which I almost did.
New Harp In G
I went and got a new harp in the key of G this afternoon.
I messed around with Audacity for one of the first times.
Under the dock, as it were; pretty drunk and just seeing what I could get for sound quality.
Mixing it for ear buds as I did is not a good idea because on a regular stereo the bass would be booming.



1 comment:

  1. OK more data .... you're staying in shitfaced skeezer mode.

    You did pretty well when you weren't drinking.

    ReplyDelete

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.