Friday, June 20, 2014

Pressed For Time

I don't want to miss my chance to sleep under the dock with my feathered friends.
This morning, I couldn't get to sleep, so I went for a walk to the music store and bought strings, and a pack of cigarettes, after breaking down in my effort at quitting those.
I wish I could have just bought one, but, they put 20 in a pack to keep you well hooked.
I wound up sleeping from about 3 p.m. until 11 a.m. and called off busking; having about 13 bucks left over from Wednesday.
Day 4 without food, or alcohol is in the books.
I had better get going while I can still use the cover of semi darkness to cloak my clandestine activity.
Then, I will be able to sleep from maybe 9 till 5 and hit the busking scene for a full Friday night of playing sober...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.