Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Eyes Of The World

I am warming up this Tuesday afternoon at a spot which becomes pretty quiet on an early Sunday morning; but it's a Tuesday afternoon and you can probably hear cars and air conditioning units and stuff in the background.
I want to do an organized recording project in a quiet place; my next step would be to get a microphone, which I could put inches away from my mouth and a foot and a half from the guitar.
When I play this in Windows Media Player, I am able to go to "enhancements" and pull the upper midrange way down, making the guitar sound more crystaline and less distorted and grungy; I guess that is how they get you to fork over for a USB microphone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.