Monday, July 14, 2014

The Facebook Overlap

I am still working on the profile of friend #13 (of 73) which will be Mary Mckenna , sister, Nashua New Hampshire; and I think that what I am going to do is put the profile on my blog at daniels-new-blog.blogspot.com so that I will not be neglecting my blog while spending time on the profile for the The Great Daniel Friend Vote-Off blah, blah ,blah on Facebook....
And, that way; important people in my life like my sister can have their profiles added to my "bio" section on the blog; and the same profile can be used to help my friends on Facebook to make an informed decision in voting one of their own off of my friend list...kind of double-dipping; but a lot of the Greats, (like Mark Twain, Samuel Beckett) linked their blogs to their Facebook pages, if you read your history....
Mary McKenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.