Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Different Direction

I think I will go in a different direction when I leave this library in a minute.
I have been running into David the water jug player the past few days.
Last night I jammed with him and he started to spange people who walked past.
When he/we had enough for a pint of vodka; he went off to the store to get it; no discussion on the matter preceding it.
While he was gone; someone threw me a tip.
We were on Canal Street, which is noisy and where people are on guard against people like David the water jug player.
His water jug playing was nothing special, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.