Friday, June 26, 2015


 31 Dollar Thursday
I went out Thursday; early.
So early, once again, that when I set my solar powered light up, it did not illuminate.
I made about 31 bucks, although I was not even trying to stay sober, and was just out there in case somebody requested a song which can be performed totally plastered.
I knocked off at about midnight, and went to Rouses Market for some catfish nuggets; and then to Uniques for more liquor and then to the trolley...
I actually gained about 15 bucks after having spent 6 bucks on guitar picks, 1 dollar on rolling papers, 4 on food, and then the trolley and the extra liquor....
My clothes are in the dryer now...
It is Friday, and I will play for at least 3 hours....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.