Friday, September 4, 2015

Off The Beat

$18.31 Thursday

The first wave of incoming people for the decadence festival arrived last night, and, consistent with other groups who are to be here for the full weekend but have just arrived; seemed to be holding on to their money.
It took me a good 3 hours of playing to net the above amount.

I Broke 3 strings during the night; the last one at about 1:15 AM, when I decided to quit for the night. I had repaired the other two.

I now go to look up the dictionary meaning of "decadence," which I will put on the back of a poster that I found, advertising some book, which was outside some gallery. They must have had the guy here signing books, but the poster is white on the back and about 2 feet by 3 feet.

I am sure decadence means to be out of cadence, off the beat, etc.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only rude and disrespectful comments will be replied to rudely and disrespectfully. Personal attacks will be replied to in kind, with the goal of providing satisfaction to the attacker.